The Ultimate Ramadan Planning Kit (FREE!)
Want to make this the best Ramadan ever?
Plan and organize your Ramadan this year with our streamlined PDF kit, provided to you completely for FREE! It'll be delivered to your inbox so you can download it and print as many copies as you need to make this your best Ramadan yet.
This free kit contains 5 awesome printables that are available for instant download in a PDF file format to be printed on 8.5" x 11" paper. You can even laminate them to make notes with a dry erase marker!
THE ULTIMATE RAMADAN PLANNING KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING 5 PAGES:
- Ramadan Goals: How much Qur'an will you read? How can you enhance your salah? What other good deeds can you do and what are some everyday tasks that you can be rewarded for if you have the right intention? You won't reach your full potential without an action plan, so jot it down here!
- Dua List: This is the month you're closest to Allah, being the best Muslim you can be. Ask Him for what you need. Use this sheet to write down the things that are most important to you, as well as all the things you want for your family and friends.
- Ramadan Meal Plan: Fill in what you're having for Iftar every single night in Ramadan. This way, you'll know what to cook beforehand, which nights you're invited out, and which nights will call for take out or delivery. Plan out a general Sahoor plan for the mornings, too!
- Iftar Party Planning: Want to invite family or friends over for Iftar? Here you can list out who's invited, what you plan on cooking, and what groceries you need for the night. Ramadan is hectic as it is, so make your Iftar party successful by planning ahead of time. No more stress!
- Eid Prep: Take the chaos out of Eid this year with our bonus Eid Prep sheet. Jot down what gifts you need to buy, who's wearing what, what the day's plan is, and any food you might need to make. Stay organized so you can spend the last days of Ramadan doing what's most important!
We put great thought and care into designing this for you, so hope you find it to be super beneficial inshaAllah. Let us know what you think, and enjoy!
The Modern Muslim Home team <3